Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time

I got a new watch today. I don't know why it is, but I just never feel right if I leave the house without wearing a watch. I lost my old watch last week, and ordered a new one from Amazon the very same day. I just felt weird whenever I went out without one.

I really don't know why. I might glance at the watch once or twice, but I'm not an inveterate clock watcher. I guess I just like to be able to know what time it is whenever I want to. Sure, my cell phone always has the time, and I always have that with me too, but I hate getting it out just to look at the time.

Also, this watch is a calculator. I don't need a calculator watch, but I used to have a calculator watch when I was a kid, and I just couldn't resist getting another one. It wasn't as cool as my Legend of Zelda Game Watch, but I don't think I'd really want a watch that can play an inferior version of an old video game. If I want to play video games when I'm out, I'll just load up Angry Birds on my Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment